On this day of LOVE, you are bombarded with decision makings: what kind of flowers, what kind of gifts, where to dine, what dress to wear, how to do your hair; and you are constantly in lines: line at the flower shop, line at the mall, line at the restaurant…
Love is supposed to be as light as the air, and you make these decisions as if you are floating on a big cloud, happy in facial expressions and fuzzy in the hearts.
Gifted individuals have a way to crystallize these intangible feelings into words and images.
- “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire
May you always be loved, be in loved, and are spreading love to the world in the most amorous way.
Artworks are by Van Nguyen.